Arrive at Amsterdam Airport. Meet your driver and transfer to your hotel. Check-in and get ready for day excursions. Your one-hour cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Today visit `Delft Blue pottery. Continue your tour to The Hague, passing the political heart of Holland and visit the miniature park Madurodam. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Check out from the hotel and make your own way to the train station. Take high speed train Thalys to Paris. Enjoy tour to Skip the Line Eiffel Tower and Paris Seinorama, including Place de la Concorde, Avenue des Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe. A one hour Seine cruise, visit to the 2nd floor Eiffel Tower and admire panoramic views over Paris. Overnight in Paris.
Make the most of your Paris stay and discover Disneyland® Paris. This tour offers the advantage of direct transport without the stress of public transport. Our driver will leave you at the group parking area close to Disneyland. Rejoin the coach at the same spot at the end of the day at 1900 hrs. Overnight in Paris.
Check out and take the train to Montreux. Arrive at Montreux and keep your luggage at the hotel. Leave to visit Chillon Castle, one of Europe’s most fascinating castles on the shores of Lake Geneva right at the foot of the Alps. Overnight in Montreux.
Today, you have the option of choosing one of the below activities:
• Chocolate Train: Montreux - Montbovon, entrances to the cheese and chocolate factory.
• Chaplin’s World: Chaplin’s World By Grévin.
Check out from the hotel, experience the Golden Pass Line from Montreux to Gstaad. Deposit your luggage in the cloak Room at Gstaad and take the bus to reach Col Du Pillon. Take cable car to reach at the top of Glacier 3000. Enjoy Peak Walk by Tissot, only suspended bridge connecting two peaks, the Ice Express, the Glacier Walk as well as many other activities. Arrive and check in to your hotel. Overnight in Interlaken.
Excursion from Interlaken to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The highest railway station in Europe located at 11’333 ft. Visitors have access to snow and rock from the viewing platforms on the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace. At the Eismeer and Eigerwand intermediate stations, visitors can enjoy the beautiful view from the Eiger North Face.Overnight in Interlaken.
Today experience a rail trip by the Golden Pass line from Interlaken to Lucerne (panoramic coach seats in 1st class only). Overnight in Lucerne.
Excursion to Mount Titlis – at 3020 m. Board a gondola up to Trübsee. Continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cable car up to Mt. Titlis. Visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m. Overnight in Lucerne.
Check out from the hotel and take your transfer to Zurich airport.
|Adult Cost in 3* hotel||Child - 3* hotel (03 - 11.99 yrs)||Adult Cost in 4* hotel||Child - 4* hotel (03 - 11.99 yrs)|
- 2 nights stay in Amsterdam including breakfast
- Private transfer from Amsterdam Airport to hotel
- Canal Cruise 1 Hour with Audio Guide
- The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam Sightseeing Tour (9hrs)
- Thalys Train from Amsterdam to Paris in 2nd class
- 2 nights stay in Paris including breakfast
- City Tour, Seine Cruise and Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor with Priority Access (4hrs)
- TGV train from Paris to Geneva in 2nd class
- Geneva to Montreux by Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 nights stay in each city Montreux, Interlaken & Lucerne including breakfast
- 8 days Swiss Travel Pass in 2nd class
- Excursion to Glacier 3000
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis
- Free attractions with Swiss Travel Pass
- Boat Cruise at Lake Geneva, Cruise from Montreux to Lausanne
- Olympic Museum Entrance, Entry to Chillon Castle
** City tax payable locally in the hotel
Supplements (Per Person)
• Disneyland Paris: 1 Day 1 Park with Transport (12hrs) @ EUR 130
• Montreux – Chaplin’s World – Adult @ CHF 29 and Child (06-15) @ CHF 19