Terms & Conditions
The following conditions regulate the legal relations between you (hereinafter referred to as the client) and Eurocursions, Eclectic Marketing India Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Eurocursions), concerning travel arrangements or other services provided by Eurocursions.
The full travel price must be paid before commencement of the tour. In the event of payment not being received by the agreed date, we reserve the right not to provide the tour services and also to claim cancellation costs in accordance to the cancellation policy attached with the respective tour. As laid down under Cancellation Head.
The contracted services provided by Eurocursions shall be exclusively in accordance with the services described in the tour confirmation. We shall assume no liability for any services subsequently added by other parties. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are net and in foreign currency, as marked in this brochure.
- Amendments, Cancellations and Refunds
No refund request will be entertained from the client who leave the property prematurely for medical or any other reasons. No refund can be claimed for no show and refund request made after the start date of service.
A minimum of 15% cancellation or 1 night rental amount (whichever is higher) would be levied on a confirmed / guaranteed reservation. Some hotel booking may have special conditions of use because of Trade Fairs and special events (not limited to these events only), therefore in such situations most strict cancellation would prevail and would be notified during booking process upon request.
- Griwarent Apartments Cancellation Policies
The following cancellation fees are liable in the event of the withdrawal of reservation:
- up to 43 days before start of rental: 10% of invoiced amount.
- 42 to 29 days before start of rental: 50% of invoiced amount.
- 28 to 1 day before start of rental: 100% of invoiced amount
- Interhome Apartments
If you withdraw from the contract, we will invoice you for the processing fee and also the following cancellation charges:
- up to 43 days before the start of the rental period: 10 % of the rental
- 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50 % of the rental
- 28 to 2 days before the start of the rental period: 80 % of the rental
- 1 day before the start of the rental period 100% of the rental.
- Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions
- All sightseeing, transfers and excursions have special conditions attached to it, please check with us while booking the same.
- Mountain Excursions. A minimum of 15% cancellation shall apply on totally unused vouchers.
If an excursion was non-operational due to bad weather, then 100% refund will be done only against
the stamping of Bad Weather by concerned local office.
- Rail Passes, Rail Tickets & Reservation
- All Eurail passes, German Rail Passes, European East Passes, Britrail Passes must be presented for refund – unused and not validated. 85% refund applies to completely unused and unvalidated passes returned within one year of issuing date. Passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Swiss Travel Passes must be presented unused and prior to the first day of validity for refund. If a passenger is already in Switzerland then the pass must be stamped as unused prior to the first day of validity. 85% refund applies to totally unused passes returned prior to the first day of validity or stamped as unused. Passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All train tickets have special conditions of use and refunds, usually printed on the tickets itself. In the absence of conditions on the ticket, client can request and get the same from us. All reservations are non refundable and non-exchangeable once issued.
- Package Tours
All package tours are combinations of individual tour services such as Hotel, Sightseeing, Transfers, Excursions, Rail products etc. Therefore, special conditions will apply and can be availed upon request.
- Amendments are subject to conditions of tours. Charges may apply.
In the event of the client suffering harm or damages or the tour not corresponding with the contracted agreement, the client shall be both entitled and obliged to inform the service provider immediately and request redress. The service provider shall be obliged to provide assistance within a reasonable time. Should such assistance prove impossible or inadequate, the client shall be required to obtain from the service provider, written confirmation of the harm or damage suffered and the lack or inadequacy of the assistance provided.
- Force Majeures
Eurocursions shall assume no responsibility for the circumstances outside the reasonable control, which may include, acts of God, war, riot, explosions, abnormal weather conditions, fire, flood, government action, strikes, lockouts, delays by suppliers, accidents and shortage of materials, labour or manufacturing facilities.
The tour products offered in this brochure are Reserve Bank of India’s guidelines compliant.
All tours are operated by various local tour operators and marketed by Eurocursions (sales representative of these companies), therefore we can not be held responsible for any liability, injury, death, loss or damage arising out of any tours and services.
By making payment in full or part of total tour package cost, it implies acceptance of the terms and conditions of the respective tour operator. Eurocursions reserves the right to cancel or amend any of the tour and services without prior intimation or publication. All information in our brochure is therefore subject to change.
Foreign Exchange purchased should be under GOI/RBI regulations. Payments made in INR amount paid
towards tour cost is within BTQ (Basic Travel Quota) entitlement during the calendar year in which passenger travels and all the payments thereto in pursuance of rules and regulations currently prevailing under FEMA.
Eurocursions will not be responsible for any liability arising out of improper documentation. Eurocursions does not accept responsibility for losses and additional expenses, due to delays or changes in air, train, ship or other services, missed connections, sicknesses, weather, strike, quarantine or other causes howsoever caused and all such losses and expenses caused must be borne by the passenger. All arrangements for the tours are made by Eurocursions in their capacity as agents only for and in the interest of the passengers, with respect to any air/land sea transportation and hotel which may be included in the brochure, and as such holds itself absolved of all liabilities for any injury, delay or damage from any cause, whatsoever, for which passenger, by signing the contract undertakes to absolve Eurocursions and its representatives from any legal claims. All services are subject to the rules and regulations referred to in the timetables, books, bill and notices of the companies concerned on whose airlines, steamer, railways, coaches and other transportation the passenger travels and the passenger by accepting the service, agrees that the firms and the companies concerned shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, delay or detention caused howsoever. All
quoted prices do not include any insurance cover.
All disputes are subject matter of jurisdiction of courts of Delhi only.