Best of Prague
Adult Cost: EUR 53 Per Person ( INR 4608 )
Child Cost: EUR 48 Per Child ( INR 4173 )
Tour Start Time: Starts at: 1020 Hrs
Operational Days of sightseeing
Departure Point - Best Tour Meeting Point
See the most of Prague during a six and a half hour bus, boat and walking tour. We begin at the Wenceslas Square where we board on an air-conditioned bus with tour guide and drive around the most significant places in Prague (such as the National Museum and the Dancing House), eventually reaching the dominant of the city, the Prague Castle. From there, we will continue on foot down to the Lesser Town, Kampa Island, Charles Bridge, Old Town with the Astronomical Clock and the Jewish Quarter. Finally, we will enjoy the view of Hradcany, the National Theatre and other Prague gems during a boat cruise through the Vltava river. This tour ends at the Dvorak Riverside in the vicinity of the Cech Bridge.
- Transportation to the Castle, lunch with 1 drink and one hour long cruise with coffee and cake.
CancellationA 15% refund applies to completely untilized sightseeing (atleast 6 days prior to commencement of the tour).Within 6 days it is non refundable.
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to join this tour.
- Pick up from most hotels can be arranged, depending on the location.
- Operational from 01st Apr 2019 - 31st Mar 2020 (Operating times are estimated only)
- This tour is operated in air conditioned vehicles.
Note*: Meeting point is at Vaclavske namesti 27. Pick up from hotel is included only when service is booked in advance. Pick up from hotels outside of city centre will be subject to a supplement fee. Pick up time will be around 20-30 mins before the start of the tour. The tour may be guided in one or two languages.