FIFA World Football Museum
- Unforgettable journey through the history of football.
- Museum covers all aspects of international football’s rich heritage.
- Interactive, multimedia display of exhibits.
- Exhibition space of more than 3,000 square meters and is divided between three levels.
- Centre stage is the original FIFA World Cup Trophy.
- Interactive displays and games mingle with 60 huge screens showing nearly 500 videos - A giant human pinball game.
- Browse the museum shop.
- Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or Café-Bar.
- The museum provides the ideal inspirational setting for your next event. The FIFA World Football Museum has two adjoining seminar rooms, a lounge and a banquet hall, which can seat up to 100 people. The modern Event Hall offers space for up to 140 people. Featuring the latest audio and video technologies, as well as a ceiling height of over eight metres, it offers you an exclusive location.
- Located in the heart of Zurich. A major landmark in the city. A destination for football fans from all over the world.
Opening hours1000 Hrs - 1900 Hrs
CancellationAny refunds or claims will be done in India against presentation of this voucher within 15 days of service offered with 15% cancellation. Our liability is limited to maximum amount charged against this voucher.
Operational daysTuesday - Sunday (Monday Closed)
|Adult Full Fare
|Child Full Fare (6 -16Y)
|**Free entry with Swiss Pass