Arrive at Rome airport. Private transfer to your hotel and keep your luggage. Leave to take Ancient Rome tour. See the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and many more! Highlights - Skip the line entry into the Colosseum - Tour inside the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill. Beat the queues at the Colosseum and the Palatine Hill. Overnight in Rome.
With skip the line access this guided tour shows you the best of the Vatican City in under four hours. See world famous Renaissance art at the Sistine Chapel - Visit the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica with a professional guide. Overnight in Rome.
Check out from hotel and arrive at the train station. Take train to arrive at Florence. Keep your luggage in the hotel and arrive at tour starting point for taking Guided tour of Florence with Uffizi Gallery visit. The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square and the Gothic Church of Santa Croce (exterior). Then, the ancient Church of Santa Felicita surprises you with its portico surmounted by the Vasari Corridor and once inside, gives you the amazing colours of two masterpieces by Pontormo, hosted in the Chapel designed by Brunelleschi. Overnight in Florence.
This half day tour from Florence gives you the opportunity to enjoy the city of Pisa. We start our excursion with a walk alongside the Medieval walls up to the old entrance gate: Porta Santa Maria. From here an extraordinary view will take your breath away! You will be in front of a unique panorama: Piazza dei Miracoli with its marble architecture and neat grass lawns. Overnight in Florence.
Arrive at Venice St. Lucia Station from Florence. After reaching Venice transfer to your hotel on your own. A magical walk around the area of the Fenice, Sant'Angelo and Santo Stefano with a guide, up to Santa Maria del Giglio gondola station to enjoy gondola ride. An unforgettable Venetian experience! Overnight in Venice.
After sailing past the island of San Giorgio Maggiore the boat arrives in Murano, known for its glass manufacturing industry. Stop for around 40 minutes to visit one of the factories and then for 30 minutes at the picturesque island of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for the fishermen's houses painted in bright colours. Reach Torcello, the earliest centre of civilization in the estuary. Return to St.Mark's Square. Overnight in Venice.
Check out from the hotel and take transfer to Venice Airport on you own.
|Adult Cost in 3* hotel||Child - 3* hotel (03 - 11.99 yrs)||Adult Cost in 4* hotel||Child - 4* hotel (03 - 11.99 yrs)|
- 2 nights stay in Rome including breakfast
- Pvt. transfer from Rome airport to hotel
- Ancient Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Tour - Skip the Line and Transfer (3hrs)
- Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter's Basilica Tour - Skip the Line and One Way Transfer (3.5hrs)
- Train Tickets from Rome to Florence in 2nd class
- 2 nights stay in Florence including breakfast
- Afternoon Guided Tour of Florence with Uffizi Gallery Visit (3hrs)
- Pisa Half Day Excursion with Entrance to the Leaning Tower (5.5hrs)
- Train Tickets from Florence to Venice in 2nd class
- 2 nights stay in Venice Island including breakfast
- Tour to the Islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello (4hrs)
- Morning Walking Tour in Venice and Gondola Ride (2hrs)
** City tax payable locally in the hotel
- 1 night extension in Rome including sightseeing to Naples and Capri (13hrs) @ starting from EUR 246 per person.
- Pvt. transfer from Venice Island hotel to Venice airport @ EUR 85 pp onwards.