Amsterdam, Brussels & Paris
Arrive at Amsterdam Airport. Meet your driver and transfer to your hotel. Check-in and get ready for your day excursion. Your one-hour cruise takes you through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant merchants' houses dating from the Golden Age, the fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. Overnight in Amsterdam.
In this bus excursion, see all that Amsterdam has to offer, from historical monuments to modern architecture. A picture stop at a windmill at the river Amstel and a visit to a diamond factory. Visit the former Island of Marken to visit a clog maker. Also visit Volendam, for the Cheese factory lunch and shopping. Visit windmill village 'de Zaanse Schans'. Enjoy the boat trip between Volendam and Marken on the "Marken Express" in summer. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Today visit `Delft Blue pottery, hand painted Delftware. Continue your tour to The Hague, driving in The Hague, passing the houses of parliament and the political heart of Holland. Next, we will continue the sightseeing tour and we will pass by the Peace Palace. Last stop is the miniature park Madurodam. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Check out from the hotel and make your own way to train station. Take high speed Thalys train (1.5hrs) or board a Regional train (3.5hrs) to Brussels. Arrive and check in to your hotel. Day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Brussels.
Combine two incredible tours for a comprehensive cultural experience of Belgium. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, feast your senses on the architectural majesty of Brussels during a sightseeing tour; see alluring attractions like the Houses of Parliament and the Grand Place before heading to Antwerp to discover revered artworks and sparkling diamonds. Be dazzled by a diamond factory and marvel at some of Rubens’ master artworks at the Cathedral of Our Lady. Overnight in Brussels.
Explore Brussels at your own pace with a fantastic a city sightseeing tour around the heart of Europe! With a choice of two routes, freedom to hop-on and hop-off as you please, the city is yours for the taking! Get to know the city in record-time with two fantastic routes taking in all that historic Brussels has to offer, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to exploring this fascinating city. With interesting commentaries via audioguides you're guaranteed to get all the inside information on the sites of the Belgian capital. Overnight in Brussels.
Check out from the hotel and make your own way to train station. Take high speed train Thalys to Paris. Arrive into Paris, the vibrant city famous for its museums and monuments. Day at leisure or take the (optional) opportunity to visit Louvre Museum or Versailles Palace. Overnight in Paris.
Enjoy tour Skip the Line Eiffel Tower and Paris Seinorama, including Place de la Concorde, Avenue des Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, a prestigious and residential area near the Bois de Boulogne, a one hour cruise on the River Seine. Enjoy a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and admire the superb panoramic views over Paris. Overnight in Paris.
Make the most of your Paris stay and discover Disneyland ® Paris. Enjoy an unforgettable day with memories that will stay with you forever. The Disneyland Park is an enjoyable day out for both adults and children. This tour offers the advantage of direct transport without the stress of public transport. We begin our day by crossing Eastern Paris to the A4 motorway leading to Park Disneyland (approx. travel time : 1 hour). Our driver will leave you at the group parking area close to Disneyland . The group will rejoin the coach at the same spot at the end of the day at 1900 hrs. Arrival in Paris around 2000 hrs. Overnight in Paris.
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out and transfer to Paris Airport.
- 3 nights stay each in Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris city.
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Canal Cruise 1 Hour with Audio Guide (1hr)
- Combined City Tour, Volendam, Marken & Windmills (10hrs)
- Delft, The Hague and Madurodam (5.5hrs)
- Brussels Sightseeing Tour and Antwerp Half-Day Trip (8hrs)
- City sightseeing Brussels Hop-on Hop-off (1 day)
- Best of Bruges: History, Chocolate & Beer Tour (3.5hrs)
- City Tour, Seine Cruise and Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor with Priority Access (4hrs)
- Disneyland Paris: 1 Day 1 Park with Transport (12hrs)
- Pvt. transfer from Amsterdam Airport to hotel in Amsterdam
- Pvt. transfer from Paris Hotel to Paris airport
- 2nd class train ticket from Amsterdam to Brussels
- 2nd class train ticket from Brussels to Paris
** City tax payable locally in the hotel
- Belgian Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop (4hrs) @ EUR 68 per person
- Entry ticket to Atomium and Mini Europe @ EUR 33 per person
- Skip-the-line Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum (2.5hrs) @ EUR 67 per person
- Skip-the-Line: Guided Tour of the Palace of Versailles (half-day) (4.5hrs) @ EUR 86 per